Global Oneness Day, Oct. 24, 2010
Sign the petition here: http://humanitysteam.org/onenessdaypetition
Humanity’s Team announces the first annual Global Oneness Day — October 24th, 2010
Please help create a tipping point – sign the petition declaring our Oneness!
Petition Declaring Our Oneness
1. That the message We Are All One, inter-related, inter-connected and inter-dependent, with God/Life/One-another, is the one spiritual message that the world has been waiting for to bring about loving and sustainable answers to humanity’s challenges.
2. That the world does not have to be the way it is – and that individual people can change it, using the power of spiritual citizenship.
3. That humanity is good and has unlimited potential, and that social transformation starts with personal transformation. I therefore recognize the importance of connecting with my divine essence and innerwisdom throughout my life’s journey; allowing the finest and the highest levels of human potential to flourish for the benefit of all.
4. My aspirations to support spiritual principles, global ethics, and universal values such as respect, justice, peace, dignity, freedom, responsibility and cooperation, that underlie this declaration.
5. That human beings need each other to survive on this planet. I recognize that we are all in this together and that community flourishes as we learn about each other and revel in the wonder and beauty of our diversities. I declare that I am playing my part to help to bring about a culture in which we, the peoples of the world, can address our common global concerns in an holistic, positive and transforming way and live together in peace with one another.
6. That Oneness contains All of life – also the parts that we regard as the “other”. I realise that wholeness and togetherness can only be experienced through the recognition of the uniqueness, beauty and purpose of all aspects of life, and that this recognition starts with my Self.
7. That I am part of the emerging consciousness that promotes a spirit of openness, enquiry, connection and relationship with myself and the entire universe, and who continues to recognise the wonder, beauty and mystery of it all.
8. I declare that the time for change is now, and I declare the importance of a day set aside for all of humanity to come together as one human family, to discuss, celebrate and experience Oneness.
Help enable other Spiritual Activism Initiatives such as this one by contributing to Humanity’s Team Action Fund.
Humanity’s Team on Facebook
* Chinese, Traditional
* Portuguese, Brazil