On Peace in the Middle East: What to Do?
September 12, 2010
- Invite your opposite number to a meeting, service, or other event (if Jewish, invite Muslim; if Muslim, invite Jews).
- Drop in on the office for the Ground Zero Mosque and make sure they know your support.
- Organize a joint concert or athletic event with your opposite number.
- Arrange a conference on a subject related to peace in the Middle East.
- Collect images related to war and peace in the Middle East and arrange them on a website.
- Write an article on the subject for the local paper or the alternative press.
- Start a blogsite on the subject.
- Write your own charter of peace.
- Write your Senator and Representative and ask them to support peace in the Middle East rather than arms sales.